Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Tempe, Tucson and....Oakland?
So. Hey there. Sorry it's been so long, but life has been boring, and work heavy. So. Here are the basics. Gonna be in Tempe/Mesa/Phoenix whatever area from Dec 17-21st. Tucson from the 21st-28th, then I fly out of Phoenix back to O-town early the 29th. In other news, I am moving yet again. This is really going to be the last time for a while. Anyways, as of Jan 1 I will reside in an East Oakland theater/nightclub turned collective living space that also runs an 80 seat theater. It'll be a significant amount of time until everything is all pretty and working, as we are remodeling to make it...well....livable. There are no "bedrooms" or showers at the moment, although the kitchen is working nicely so far. Right now, we are a group of 9 (with a probable 10th on her way to meet us) with love for this crazy space and this crazy idea. We are just at the very beginning of planning stages, figuring out where we are going to make rooms, and what common areas are going to be, and how to run this space (the living space, the theater, and the mixed media gallery) and work together. It's crazy and exciting and I'm horribly nervous in the best possible way. All I know is that we've all given notice where we currently live, so we better get crackin' on those showers....otherwise we're gonna have 9 very smelly people come January 1 (one person is already living there....she's using a friend's nearby house for showers...which we can all do if we have to, and we probably will). Pictures soon. XO
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment