by this yahoo headline: A's to Oakland: We're Just Not That Into You.
Apparently I don't have to be an A's fan now that I live in Oakland. Whew.
In other news, life is crazy at the Flux. We're doing a bunch of events, one or 2 each weekend. It's neat, and stressful, and takes up a lot of time. I'll be heading to AZ mid-April. Win. I'm stage managing Caridad Svich's new play, Wreckage, for it's world premiere. She's going to be in residence for parts of the rehearsal process, so I get to work directly with her. And it's with a company that I've wanted to work with for a while. Win. I'm dating a very nice young man. For our first date (about 2 weeks after we started dating...can i call it dating if we hadn't been on a date?) he brought me a flower, but not a cut flower, but one to plant in my garden. He makes me tea, and made me soup from scratch when I was sick, and has endured me totally wigging out, yelling and crying, and still keeps coming back for more. I'm designing lights for a circus in June...not that kind of circus...dreamtime circus. So, life is crazy and complicated and messy and stressful, but good. Know that I have left out the bad (housemate disputes, major issues to deal with at my teaching job, the ever present money scarcity), but that I'm pretty darned happy about life at the moment. Sorry I've been so crazy busy, but soon my teaching gig will be over and I'll have more time for y'all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment