My sleep schedule is a wreck for a variety of reasons. I find myself exhausted at random points during the day, and then fantastically energized at others. This seems to have no correlation to what I've been doing, how much sleep I've had, or the time of day. The thing about this freelance thing is that my schedule varies wildly day to day, week to week. I can't get a normal sleep schedule. Lame.
Life is tired. And busy busy busy. And yelling at the pres and vice pres candidates (all of them). And making plans to get out of the city. And loving the city. And maybe starting to feel like I'm figuring it out here. Getting ready for shows and visits and care package sending and bus taking and walking around and spending too much time in the coffee shop drinking tea and working.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you happen to find the turnip truck Palin fell off of, let me know. I'll make sure she finds her ride.
Post a Comment