Saturday, February 16, 2008

why i am the way i am

Two nights ago, I crashed on the couch at the fortress. First, I sat down all cuddled up with Jakers to watch a movie. Unfortunately, I fell asleep about 5 minutes in. He gave up, turned off the movie, brought me some blankets and went back to his room. About an hour later, Guillermo came and piled onto the couch with me. I was fast asleep, mind you. I awoke vaguely to the feeling of someone kissing my forehead and laying next to me. He then got up and wandered off back to his room for bed. About an hour later, Brian and Jenna came home. Brian chose to wave a sprig of rosemary in my face until I woke up. I not to coherently batted it away, as he said something like, Mollie, it smells good, and Jenna told him to leave me alone. Then I got some hugs. Then they wandered back to their room for bed.

I spent last night on the same big L couch, only this time Marcus was on the other half. We fell asleep with our feet touching.

It's nice to be back amongst my cuddly friends. The friends that know that that's just the way I am. And that's sort of how they are, too. The house that I once lived in was a very cuddly house. It's nice to be back for a bit.

No comments: