Grupo Modelo has come down hard on members of a union, and other workers who talk to these people. Here's the article:
250 Bottle Makers Fired For Forming a Union
So, now I say goodbye (for now) to their beer. This really only affects my like for negra modelo. Which I usually only drink when getting a burrito. So, no beer for me the next time I stop in at El Farolito.
In other (personal) news, I locked the San Anselmo Playhouse last night for the last time. Well, until the next show in November. I am very happy to be done with my 70 or so hour work weeks, and dealing with the disaster of a co-worker. I will miss my kiddies, and witty repartee with Jack, Gwen's mothering and bringing of food, and Kim's snarky comments about the show, the director, and (most often) the parents. This week, I am going to clean out my storage unit, clean out my car, and bake. Oh, and work on my portfolio. And. My housemates are out of town, it's just me, the kitties, and the fantastic view. Which is quiet and kind of nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU MOLLLLOOOO??
Post a Comment