Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Cesar Chavez Day!

No, really, it's Cesar Chavez day. In California, at least. My favorite grocery store is closed today to celebrate (man, I love this city). In other news: The Salon at Studio Gracia is coming up! For all my SF (well, bay area(ed, this means you)) peeps, one of my most favorite companies that I work for, LEVYdance, is hosting a salon style night of performance, wine, snacks, and then a dance party afterwards. It's at our studio, Studio Gracia, on April 12th. There will be two showings of the performances, at 8pm and 10pm, and then some gettin' down on our dance floor with our very own dj. Check out LEVYdance for more info. For all y'all YTP'ers, you can come for the 10pm show, or just for the dance party. The studio is pretty fantastic, and it's gunna be fun!

Also, I bought some gelato today. Like, a little take home container. It's fantastic and tasty. Great for sitting on the couch and feeling all throat hurty and headachy and generally achy and watching family guy.

No comments: