Sunday, March 30, 2008

I sit here, splendidly happy, looking out my living room windows. The 101, cars streaking by, the striking skyline of the Financial District, the colored lights of the Embarcadero, the east bay twinkling away across a short expanse of dark blue, and the bay bridge (don't ya know that mother f*er's dang-rous?). This week has been....calm. Marcus's brother and 2 of his roommates came to the city for spring break. I have the remnants of hanging out with them left in m fridge (the better part of a 12 pack of PBR). I went to the field opener (still spring training) of the Giants on Thursday (they lost. it was pretty painful. matt cain had a bad night.), the seagulls are fascinating. I worked a l'il bit. A quite attractive boy (that, from what I know so far, is what I would describe if I was asked to describe my perfect man) asked me on a date. I fed the cats. I watched far too much CSI. I baked some cookies (that Michael and friends ate a lot of). I talked on the phone. I'm possibly hatching a fantastic and devious plan of birthday awesomeness (i hope).

In other words, I'm alive and I do want to hang out soon!

No comments: