Friday, April 11, 2008

giggle

My horoscope for Friday, April 11:

It's true that your daily routine can make your life feel like it's on auto-pilot from time to time, but today you might find great comfort in knowing exactly what you are going to be doing and when you are going to be doing it. After all, having no unpredictability in your life does not have to mean that you don't have any excitement! It's all about the attitude you adopt. You'll benefit from a period of stability right now -- it will give you the sturdy foundation you need.

1) right off the bat....i have a daily routine?
2) I know exactly what I'm going to be doing, and when I'm going to be doing it? Man, I need to read my day planner more closely...
3) I have lots of unpredictability in my life...and almost no excitement.
4) Stability. Does that come with health insurance? Where can I get some of that?

1 comment:

Guillermo said...

Eat more ice cream to keep away the illnesses.

And gain some weight or I will punch you in the back of the head...just when you most suspect it.