Monday, April 7, 2008

in the last week...

-I got a new housemate. His name is Mike, and he's very nice.
-I worked a decent amount at Artaud, getting it all ODC ready. Now my hands won't come clean. I forget about that part of being an electrician when I've been away from the ladders and lights for awhile.
-I returned to the troupe, finally. Saw G & L, on separate occasions, which was fantastically nice.
-I ate some ice cream. I had been craving it for two days, despite the biting wind that I've been walking in at night. It was cold, but so satisfying.
-I lost 10 pounds last month with the kiddies, so my pants don't fit. Today, a very nice co-worker literally gave me her belt. It's a whole new world, climbing a ladder with lights in hand, and not worrying about my pants coming off.
-I have grand surprises in the works. I'm excited.
-I went to Green Apple. I bought the first Fables (finally), and one other non-fiction book. And, my friend gave me Neuromancer. All on the same evening. It's an exciting week.
-I'm moving in a month. Whoa peoples.

What this week has in store:
-working on TNT. and by that, i mean ferrying food and being happy to be around the troupe people again.
-getting ready for the salon at studio gracia. and going to some levydance rehearsals.
-baseball! padres @ giants. tomorrow. 7:15.
-maybe some baking.

No comments: