The Dark Knight. So. Freaking. Good. Tried to go at midnight last night, but the only theater having a midnight showing was, of course, sold out by the time we headed into town to buy tickets (after a show....9:30ish). So, went tonight with Søren, Tyler and Lezley (again, after a show). And. So. Freaking. Good.
Also, I only went to work for an hour today, then went back home. Watched a movie in bed. The Matrix. Now, I've never seen the matrix before. And, let me just say, it was really good. I had forgotten all the hype (in fact, was turned off by the hype), and didn't have everyone talking about it constantly to distract. So. A good movie day. Maybe a bit of overload. I did run a show for kids aged 3-11 between the two....that probably helped.
In other news, I'll be back in the city on July 29th. I still don't have a place to live. Had been totally freaking out, but a Dell Arte alum came up to see the show last night, and offered me his couch if I don't find a place before my triumphant return after about 3 minutes of talking. This is what they mean when they refer to La Famiglia.
Things I need to do:
-call Justin.
-call Meg and get her sister's info 'cause...holy crap...Liz is moving to SF! That's ridiculously awesome!
-think about what a bad ass julia mother fucking vega is. oh, and maybe call her, too.
-but, right now, go to fucking bed 'cause this weekend is going to be CRAZY. hopefully i will get pictures to post of Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Was The Dark Knight better than Wall-E?
haven't seen Wall-E yet. going to a movie is kind of an event out here....complete with carpooling and advance planning. also, my friends went without me on a day i had a show.
Post a Comment