Thursday, December 6, 2007
clearly...i need more friends
OK, I have a question. I know that knowing the Mime Troupe is something that isn't all that widespread outside theatre folk. Or, as I am finding, people who are nerdy about agitprop, guerilla, and political theater. However, what about Teatro Campesino? I'm curious. Do you know them? Does the name sound familiar? I learned about Teatro Campesino when the only play I had ever done was the 3 Little Pigs in kindergarten. I mean, part of it is that I'm from southern arizona, and it's a big part of the culture there. Anyway, tell me. I'm curious about these things. Also, I think that I may go see their Pastorela this weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I learned of them at ASU. And I love you.
Am I really the person to respond to this? Come on People!
Post a Comment