Saturday, December 15, 2007

it's been that kind of week

...the kind of week in which you are really stressed out, and spend a lot of money.
-student loan payment
-storage unit payment
-oil change and smog testing (it's like $60 here people!)
-CA driver's license
-car registration
all in one week. and, i'm pricing health insurance and cringing. However, I am now officially, legally a San Francisco resident. I have a CA driver license, CA license plates, and I'm registered to vote here. In celebration, I got pretty drunk. Also, it was the mime troupe's holiday party. I had some beer. After the party, I went to a bar with a friend...and had some more beer. Then, we came back to the troupe...and i think i had some more beer...it was a little hazy at this point. We also played pool at the bar. I'm really bad at pool. And I mean really, really bad. Anyway, I am now (mostly) on vacation. See y'all soon.

No comments: